Wednesday, February 23, 2011

i am home...

it's true. i am home, not exactly for reasonings of my choice, but it is home all the same. the circumstances surrounding do not effect the love that is around. my home - my first simple love. i love the smell, the warmth, the familiarity. i love the meals, the blankets, the beds. and the most important, i just purely love my family.

where else could i go, while being 22, and have someone who will wait on me hand and foot when i cannot do so? i just had surgery to repair my ACL and meniscus (hurt while skiing), and while i am stuck on crutches for 6 weeks, my mom has become my personal, devoted nurse. man do i love her. i don't know what i would do without her.



 my two adorable dogs at home that keep me company day and night


so all this time sitting around has given me time to catch up on some simple loves, like reading. right not it is east of eden. some quotes are to follow from that. i am a compulsive quoter, and i have this book where i write down anything i read or hear that inspires me. this may become another quote book for me!

but i have never blogged. so why not start now, when i have the time? i have a lot to learn about how this all works, but i am excited for this outlet to the world, this space for creativity and realness. for sharing my simple loves.

"all your life, you were only waiting for this moment to be free"
--beatles

No comments:

Post a Comment